Working Student (m/w/d) Software Development Elm/Rust
As small and young company we are always on the lookout for new talents.
- have had enough of hard-to-track-down runtime errors and exceptions
- are interested in learning how to do things in a better way
- are motivated and know the basics of git and GNU/Linux
What you will do:
- learn about functional programming
- develop modern web applications using Rust and Elm
- enjoy hassle-free development
We offer an exciting opportunity to get into functional programming. Your support is primarily needed on our Elm-based frontend; but if you are interested there is also the possibility to get to know our rust-based backends.
It’s no problem if you don’t know rust or Elm, as long as you are willing to learn something new.
Also, as we know about the demands of students, we offer flexible working hours; especially when tests are due.
Send us your application together with a few lines about your motivation, if possible without name and photo, to email@example.com.
If you are interested in our work, take a look at our GitHub.